Thursday, May 6, 2010

What I would be...

If I was a month, I'd be... July.

If I was a day of the week, I'd be... Saturday.

If I was a time of day, I'd be... ten o'clock in the morning.

If I was a liquid, I'd be... champagne.

If I was a gemstone, I'd be... emerald.

If I was an element, I'd be... Ne (Neon)


If I was a musical instrument, I'd be....a spanish guitar.

If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be... a dining room table

If I was a place, I'd be... a lake


If I was a fruit, I'd be... lemon.

If I was a tool, I'd be... scissors.

If I was a planet, I'd be....Venus
If I was a sea animal, I'd be... star fish.

If I was a flower, I'd be... a peony.


If I was a kind of weather, I'd be... sunny.

If I was a direction, I'd be... into the sunset.

If I was a car, I'd be...fast .

If I was a food, I'd be... dessert.


If I was a scent, I'd be....old books

If I was a sound, I'd be....laughter

If I was a tree, I'd be... a Magnolia

If I was a material, I'd be... lace.


If I was a color, I'd be... turquoise.

If I was an emotion, I'd be... giddy.

If I was a taste, I'd be... delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment