Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Al Fresco

With Spring & Summer just around the corner, I'm on a mission to find new outdoor furniture for our patio. Since we already have an outdoor dining table and chairs, I'm really looking for additional seating and a few accent tables. Below are a few of my favorites that I've come across during my search.

Fiore Collection by Frontgate

Although I'm not looking for a table & chairs, I couldn't help but add this one to my favorites. I love the interesting detail of the travertine stone top.
Fiore Collection by Frontgate

Carlisle Collection by Frontgate


Leagrave Collection by Restoration Hardware


Santa Barbara Collection by Restoration Hardware

Belvedere Collection by Restoration Hardware

I love the green cushions!
Meridian Collection by Crate & Barrel

Ventura Collection by Crate & Barrel

If you live in the Fort Worth area, I would highly suggest a visit to Into The Garden. They carry Woodard, an amazing line of outdoor furniture.
4600 Dexter Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76107



Inspiring outdoor living areas...






Once we make a purchase, I'll update with pictures of our patio!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment