Friday, February 19, 2010

Closet Envy

Weekend Project: Organize Closet
One of my favorite things about our new house is my walk-in closet. I love, love, love having enough room for all of my clothes, shelves for my shoes, and racks for my handbags. I do have to admit I haven't been very good at keeping it organized, much less tidy. My goal this weekend is a complete closet cleanout! Below are a few to-die-for closets I found for inspiration. Enjoy!

I love the shelves of shoes in Eva's closet.

Rachel Zoe, clean up your mess girl!!

This clean closet belongs to Tory Burch. I love the draped doors which hide the clothes & shoes from sight and also the chevron print on the island. Classic!


Katie Lee Joel's amazing gold plated closet.

Rory Tahari


Paris Hilton. I adore the mirrored island, the chandelier and the fresh flowers.

Nicky Hilton, I love your closet.

I. Need. This. Closet.
The closet featured in the next three pictures belong to Vivre founder, Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti.  The perfectly folded sweaters, folded and hung jeans, the shoes, the drawer of clutches...oh my god, I'm dooling.







No comments:

Post a Comment