Thursday, February 4, 2010

These Boots Were Made for Walkin...in the rain!


The rainy weather we have had the past few days has made me very thankful for my trusty rain boots. There is nothing worse than having to walk in the cold rain to get to the office in the morning, and having wet shoes and cold feet for the rest of the day. I usually just throw my shoes in my purse, and then change into them when I get to the office. Dry Feet=Happy Workday.

Here are some cute wellies that will keep your tootsies toasty.



My personal boot of choice: Burberry Check Boot
Availabe at Neiman Marcus & Nordstrom $195
I bought a pair of these my sophomore year at TCU and they are still in great condition!

The always classic Hunter Wellington in black
Availabe at Neiman Marcus & Nordstrom $115
Ashley Olson & Kate Moss are fans!
 


Super cute Chooka "Posh Dot" and "Signature Printed" Rain Boots
Available at Nordstrom $64.95


 


REMEMBER: Most rain boots are not lined, so be sure and buy a pair of Hunter Fleece Welly Socks to keep your feet nice and warm!
$30/pair @ Nordstrom

2 comments:

  1. I think i need a pair of gumboots! It's been raining heaps in sydney lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Burberry rain boots and LOVE them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete