Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Obsessed: Cross Body Bags

Current Obsession: Cross body bags.  I love these bags not only because they are fashionable, but also because they are practical. Think about it...these bags are perfect for travel, tailgating, concerts, shopping, going out, anywhere it’s a hassle to lug around a large bag or clutch...or anywhere you might want to have your hands free for oh I don’t know, a cocktail or two. Believe me, I’m usually the one toting around a 50lb shoulder bag carrying god-knows-what around with me, but I think I’m ready for a change.






Not to mention there is something a little 80's about this look, maybe that's why I like it.

 
**MY PICK: Wear this bag 3 ways: Lengthen the straps to wear across the body, shorten the straps for a shoulder bag, or remove the straps and carry as a clutch. 
Rebecca Minkoff ~ MAC Clutch ~ $330
**As Seen on Reese Witherspoon in Black 

Rebecca Minkoff ~ Linear Stud Rocker ~ $295
**As seen on Lauren Conrad 



MARC by Marc Jacobs ~ Totally Turnlock Percy Crossbody ~ $198



Banana Republic ~ Chain Embossed Mini Crossbody Bag ~ $69.50



Prada ~ Tessuto + Saffiano Crossbody Bag ~ $650



MICHAEL Michael Kors ~ Webster Crossbody Bag ~ $148


Kate Spade ~ Darien Jan Crossbody Bag ~ $195
**MY PICK: I love the size, color, detail, and price! You can't go wrong with this bag. 
 Steven by Steve Madden ~ Mini Belted Crossbody Bag ~ $98 


Anthropologie ~ Small & Mighty Bag ~ $98 

 Betsey Johnson ~ Heart of Gold Leather Crossbody Bag ~ $128


**MY PICK: Every Horned Frog needs this bag! 
Rebecca Minkoff ~ Mini Mini Leather Cross Body Bag ~ $295






No comments:

Post a Comment